Twitter has earned a reputation as the communications channel and has many uses as a business tool. This morning workshop explores the platform and its application and uses within a business context drawing on its benefits and drawbacks.
Objectives of the Programme
To provide a clear understanding of the benefits and drawbacks of using Twitter for business or other intended purpose.
- Setting up an account
- Creating a winning profile
- Decoding Twitter language
- How to build an engaging community
- Driving traffic to your website
- Business guidelines and policy development
- Other applications that support your Twitter experience.
The workshop is led by Catherine Fitzsimons, MD at Fresh Thinking Training and Consultancy. Catherine is a business trainer, mentor and social media practitioner with a massive influence on Twitter from her involvement in creating #M50BizHub #IrishTrainingDays and #HireMeIreland.
Dates for your Diary:
Dublin: Monday 23rd September and Monday 14th October, 2013
Kildare: Tuesday 24th and Tuesday 15th October, 2013.
Terms & Conditions
- Workshop places are limited to ensure maximum individual attention
- Workshop will go ahead subject to sufficient interest
- Refunds will be made should workshop be cancelled
- All fees must be paid in advance in order to confirm booking and secure place.