This workshop provides participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively deal with potential issues that arise within the organisation. It is an excellent opportunity for small business owners and front-line managers (who do not ordinarily have access to a HR practitioner) to act with confidence in dealing with employees in the course of their roles and responsibilities.
Objectives of the Programme
To enable front-line managers to communicate more effectively with people within the organisation and understand the basics of employment law in Ireland.
- Employment Legislation
- Policies and Procedures
- Grievances and Disciplinary
- Performance Management
- Providing Feedback and Managing Difficult People
- Conflict Resolution
The workshop is led by Catherine Fitzsimons. Catherine is an accredied mediator with background in management including HR.
Dates for your Diary:
Dublin: Monday 14th October, 2013
€99 (includes a 1:1 coaching session to be arranged at a mutually beneficial time)
Lunch is also included on the day.
Terms & Conditions
- Workshop places are limited to ensure maximum individual attention
- Workshop will go ahead subject to sufficient interest
- Refunds will be made should workshop be cancelled
- All fees must be paid in advance in order to confirm booking and secure a place.